Studio Guidelines & Policies
Studio policies are in place to create a fair, welcoming and great practice experience for all students and teachers. Please be aware of and respect studio policies when attending classes.
- Please arrive 5-10mins prior to class start time. This will give you time to sign into class, set up required equipment and settle into your practice zone.
Pilates – bare feet required
Rowing - indoor shoes only required.
- Please remove your street shoes BEFORE entering the studio door, and change footwear accordingly.
- Let your instructor know of any special needs, injuries or conditions requiring attention or modification prior to starting class.
- You can sign up for classes up to 7 days in advance.
- Class registration may be cancelled online up to two hours in advance of class start time. Should you not cancel out of class in this window, you will be charged.
- We understand that from time to time people get held up. We do accept latecomers, however due to our small class sizes when there is a waitlist, your spot may be given to a drop-in after a 5 minute grace period.
- If you are entering the studio late, please enter quietly and with respect to the class already in session. Join in and enjoy!
- 5 & 10 Class Passes expire 3 months from the date of first use, 25 Class Passes expire 6 months from the date of first use.