2018 Contest Competition Terms & Conditions
#NucleoLeaside Contest COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
- To enter this competition you “like” an image posted either by Nucleo Fitness or a Nucleo Fitness Ambassador (identifiable by their social media profile) running the competition, and post a comment under the image using the hashtag #NucleoLeaside on Instagram or Facebook, and follow Nucleo Fitness @Nucleopilatesrow on social media for details and instructions, and a chance to win a one year membership valued at $2100.00. Entry to the competition is free. Void where prohibited by law.
- The competition will run from 12:01 am December 1, 2017 until 11:59pm January 10, 2018.
- The competition is open to individual residents of Canada (with the exception of Quebec) aged 18 or over
at the date of entry, except: (i) employees of Nucleo Fitness Inc. (“Nucleo Fitness”), their associated,
affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with the competition.
- The winner will be drawn at random on January 15, 2018 from all eligible entries received prior to the
close of the competition. The prospective winner will be notified by email within 28 working days from
the draw date of having been selected but before being declared the winner, the prospective winner must
first correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited
mathematical skill testing question to be administered by Nucleo Fitness or its representative(s) by
phone. The potential winner(s) has 28 working days to confirm acceptance of the Prize; otherwise, such
potential winner forfeits all rights to win the competition or receive the Prize, and Nucleo Fitness reserves
the right to redraw the prize.
- The prize(s) is (are): a 12 month membership for 2018 valued at $2100.00. The winner will be limited
to one prize. Actual value may vary based on various factors, including fluctuations in price. The Prize
will be delivered to the winner(s) by email of the membership details to the winner, including registration
requirements, within the stated time period. Nucleo Fitness’ standard terms and conditions for
memberships will apply, see link here:
- The winner will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the Prize as set out, including any
expenses and arrangements involved in collecting and using the prize(s), and in accordance with these
terms and conditions. All federal, provincial, state or other taxes that may apply due to the receipt of a
prize are the sole responsibility of the individual who receives that prize. Prizes are not refundable,
exchangeable, replaceable, redeemable, or transferable for cash under any circumstances. Prizes are
subject to availability and Nucleo Fitness reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal
- Nucleo Fitness reserves the right to reject any entries, including inappropriate entries or entries that do
not enter into the spirit of the competition, for any reason at its sole discretion.
- Sponsor reserves the right without prior notice, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion
if, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security,
fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion is corrupted or adversely affected, including by
reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical
failures, or any other causes beyond its control. In the event of cancellation of the electronic portion of
the Promotion, Sponsor may randomly select a winning entry from all eligible Entries received prior to
cancellation. Sponsor reserves the right to amend the Official Rules without prior notice if any factor
interferes with the proper conduct of the Promotion as contemplated by these Official Rules.
- The promoter and administrator of this competition is Nucleo Fitness Inc. 862 Eglinton Ave E #203, East
York, ON M4G 2L1, Canada. The competition is run by Nucleo Fitness and is in no way sponsored,
endorsed or administered by Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media site.
- NucleoFitness’ decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no
correspondence will be entered into.
- By submitting an entry, you grant Nucleo Fitness a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence (with
the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and
distribute such entry in any and all media or distribution methods whether now known or later developed.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material relating to the
competition. Any personal information that is collected as part of the competition will be processed in
accordance with applicable Canadian data protection legislation. For further information on our privacy
policy please go to:
- Submitting an entry as described above will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All standard terms and conditions from time to time for use of Nucleo Fitness’ website and services apply
for further information please go to:
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including a non-contractual dispute or claim)
arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ontario
and the Federal laws applicable therein and all disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion
will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of
the Ontario courts.